If you’re providing info on an ancestor you fought in the Battle of Franklin, please email me and answer these questions please [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Answer as fully as possible.
1. Full names of soldier.
2. Rank, unit served with, etc.
3. Any personal info about the soldier that you’re aware of.
4. Was he wounded at Franklin? Captured? Missing? Killed?
5. Survive Franklin? Survive the war?
6. Your exact relation?
7. Burial place?
8. Any pictures of the soldier: in uniform? Before or after the war?
9. Surviving letters, diaries, or documents you’re willing to share?
10. The email address for you to be contacted?
11. Permission to re-publish your info in a web-based database so others can learn about him, and possibly contact you to ask questions or share info you might desire?