1. Full names of soldier.
James W. McGinnis
2. Rank, unit served with, etc.
Private – Co. D, 33rd Tennessee Infantry
3. Any personal info about the soldier that you’re aware of.
See Internet: http://tempgensite.tripod.com/mcginnis_biographies.htm
Go to “From Biographical and Historic Memoir of NW Louisiana” – this is down the page a few paragraphs
4. Was he wounded at Franklin ? Captured? Missing? Killed?
5. Survive Franklin ? Survive the war?
Survived Franklin and the war
6. Your exact relation?
He is my great-great Uncle
7. Burial place?
8. Any pictures of the soldier: in uniform? Before or after the war?
Sorry — No
9. Surviving letters, diaries, or documents you’re willing to share?
10. The email address for you to be contacted?
11. Permission to re-publish your info in a web-based database so others can learn about him, and possibly contact you to ask questions or share info you might desire?
Yes, you have my permission.
Please let me know you received this email.
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
Click to reply all