1. Full names of soldier. William H. Spahr
2. Rank, unit served with, etc. Private Company C 104th Ohio Volunteer Infantry
3. Any personal info about the soldier that you’re aware of. Have copies of national archives muster cards 2 attached
4. Was he wounded at Franklin? Captured? Missing? Killed? No
5. Survive Franklin? Survive the war? Yes
6. Your exact relation? Great grand Uncle Great grandfather”s brother
7. Burial place? ? Kansas or Oklahoma census records show living both places after war
8. Any pictures of the soldier: in uniform? Before or after the war? No
9. Surviving letters, diaries, or documents you’re willing to share?
History of the 104th OVI by Piney
10. The email address for you to be contacted? email@example.com
11. Permission to re-publish your info in a web-based database so others can learn about him, and possibly contact you to ask questions or share info you might desire?