1. Full names of soldier. Rueben Johnson Morris
2. Rank, unit served with, etc. 37th Georgia Vol Inf (prior to May 63 9th Ga Inf Battalion)
3. Any personal info about the soldier that you’re aware of. Married May 1865, Amelia Levinia Wells, Hart Co Ga, Brother Rufus served in same unit
4. Was he wounded at Franklin? Captured? Missing? Killed?
5. Survive Franklin? Survive the war? Yes
6. Your exact relation? GG Grandfather
7. Burial place? Hart Co. Ga.
8. Any pictures of the soldier: in uniform? Before or after the war? None
9. Surviving letters, diaries, or documents you’re willing to share? All oral family history
10. The email address for you to be contacted? Scott@haleytool.com
11. Permission to re-publish your info in a web-based database so others can learn about him, and possibly contact you to ask questions or share info you might desire? Yes, absolutely
Thanks very much for the time and effort you have put into this.